Tuesday, June 25, 2013

On-time Update... sort of.

What is the unspoken rule for blogging?
Do blog posts generally get priority over other social media networks?
Is it customary to update the blog on the same day?
Or does the blog come afterwards?

Doing research, I've seen instances of all three scenarios.
I am a "learn-as-you-go" type of person and I have not yet mastered the timing of blogs in relation to Instagram posts. And I STILL haven't begun to update about my Lookbook.
How am I already behind? This soon?
Procrastination is an ugly little devil.
As of this moment, I am straddling between one post already up on Instagram and one new post that will be going up today. The route I am choosing to take is to do both of those outfits in this post.
Who knows what the future will hold as far as blogging. Ideally  I will eventually develop a system that works best for me. We'll just have to wait and see.


Not like anyone's reading ALL my rambling text anyway.
But if you are, hi! I like you, do you like me? :)



  

PANTS. they're pants..

flower crown: DIY. wiring is from Michael's. flowers are from JoAnn's Fabrics
crop top: Brandy Melville
sheer pants: Urban Outfitters
shoes: Zara









 

 


For an unknown reason, the skies of Los Angeles uncharacteristically imposed a gray undertone on all the land. I unknowingly ventured out my front door already dressed in jean shorts and a tank top when I was surprised to see nothing but clouds.
My solution? Just throw on a sweater, of course!

crop top: I'm not sure. Forever 21, maybe.
mint lace bralette: Forever 21
jean shorts: vintage Levi's. purchased from the Rose Bowl Fea Market
sweater: mother's closet
shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...