Sunday, June 30, 2013

Heat Wave

"How will you find anything to wear with those shoes?" mother said.
"I will wear them with EVERYTHING." I responded. And that is exactly what I intend to do.

When I first laid eyes on these Jennifer Chou beauties, I could not decide between neon pink and neon yellow. It took me about three weeks to finally commit and pre-order the neon yellow Carmelos. After four days, I frantically emailed Solestruck begging them to change my purchase to neon pink instead. Luckily, the pinks were still available in my size and about two months later, they were at my doorstep and I never want to separate from them again. Obsessed.
I feel as though I can wear them with anything! Honestly. And that's not just to spite my mother and prove her wrong. (Which is something I would do..) I really just honestly feel like I can wear neon pink with everything!
I mean, as I've written about in a previous blog bost, I feel anyone can put together anything they want as long as the confidence wearing the outfit is undeniable, it will look amazing!






knit sweater-type sleeveless top: I never gave it back to my cousin
shorts: Top Shop
mint bustier: Forever 21
heels: Jennifer Chou Carmelos from Sole Struck





Completely opposite of the neon route: All Black Errrrrthang.
Why? INconsistency, that's why.





black jersey/dress: The Cobra Snake
leopard bustier: Top Shop
shorts: Urban Outfitters
shoes: Maison Martin Margiela boots




An intense heat wave has taken over Los Angeles. It has been about 110 - 115 degrees lately which requires me to take a minimum of three to four naps per day. It's been extremely difficult, but I somehow manage to squeeze them into my schedule :D haha
To get away from the heat, I took yet another trip to Venice beach. Luckily, that day was beautiful and slightly cloudy!




lace top: sibling's closet
blue lace bralette: Forever 21
floral skirt: sibling's closet
brown braided leather belt: Abercrombie & Fitch
purse: Michael Kors




Stay cool, California residents! :)
Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...