Thursday, July 10, 2014

Starting 2014 Late

Haps Nü Yeer.


I have an undeniably large blog to write to catch up for about two months of no activity.
Honestly, I've been busy. I haven't spent much time at home, to myself, since 2013.
Between binge drinking, dating, working out, shoots, binge drinking some more, and transitioning to becoming somewhat of a pescatarian, blogging got lost in the abyss.

I guess all I really want to say now is:
I'm happy.
I'm really happy, actually.
I'm actually smiling as I type this blog post. I'm grossly happy.

I'm having a great time in life right now. Isn't that all that matters?




82° in Winter
white crop top: Brandy Melville
jersey shorts: Walmart
shoes: Vans sk8-hi



SOFA KING COLD


black and white crew neck: sibling's closet
dual material pants: etsy 
shoes: Vans sk8-hi



JIGGYSHIT
leather jacket: vintage
black cropped hoodie: DIY 
black pants: they're just leggings.
shoes: red Nike Roshe Runs



NEXT SUPREME
black hat: thrifted
black leather jacket: vintage
black dress: Forever 21 
shoes: Messeca heels



WHITE AND BLACK
white crop top: Brandy Melville
black bike shorts: Big 5 
shoes: white Nike Air Force 1's



WANG THANG

white crop top: Topshop
black printed skirt: sibling's from New York
shoes: Alexander Wang sandals



I'M LADDERED

tights: House of Holland


BED PEACE

gray top: H&M



BIG BEAR
white crop hoodie: DIY
black pants: leggings
shoes: Vans sk8-hi



Elizabeth slept the entire trip.
That is why she's MIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...