Thursday, July 10, 2014

Rewinding 12 weeks into the past

It's been about seven months since I last posted a blog.
The previous post has been sitting in my drafts for at least three months. I'm not entirely sure why I waited so long to publish it to the public. There probably is no reason.
Anyway, I'm catching up now.



FAUX PAS

I took an unplanned trip to look at fabrics and the moment I touched this faux-leather material, my brain spun off into the many different possibilities I could explore. Making an oversized clutch was absolutely a must.

clutch: DIY
high waist jeans: Aphrodite
top: Nastygal


BLUE DREAMS

denim shirt: vintage
jeans: Hollister
shoes: Converse sneakers



SIXXAPPEAL & JOHN GARDUNO



BCUZ FUKU

crop top: from the movie Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
high waist jeans: Aphrodite
shoes: Converse sneakers
shades: 80s Purple


CHEEZBRGRZ
mens tank: Karmaloop
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell platform sneakers



ROCKETS&WATERFALLS

After enjoying some hot Vietnamese Pho in 82 degree Los Angeles weather, I quickly made a turn into alleyway to escape an older gentleman who had creepily followed my friend and I around the parking lot. While behind us, he called out and asked if we knew that there used to be a Baskin-Robins in this location. He had a sinister look in his eyes and I got into my car and drove in the opposite direction of where I intended to go, fearing he'd follow me. Thus, stumbling upon in the alleyway I had previously mentioned.
Sure, I may have over reacted. But I wasn't going to stay and find out. I don't trust anyone..
I saw this beautiful painting on the wall and was amazed at the vision and imagination the artist had. I wished I knew who they were. I'm enthralled by outer space and, in a way, thank the weird man for my random happening upon this wall.

gray crop top: Brandy Melville
high waist jeans: Aphrodite
shoes: Converse sneakers
grey purse: Michael Kors



PIXELY

grey snapback: Grizzly (from my good friend at IG:Fresh_Window_Tint)
camouflage crop top: Urban Outfitters
baggy pants: Urban Outfitters
black&white heels: Karmaloop



S-HAWTY-S Los Angeles
black SHAWTY tee: Katchup (from my good friend at IG: turndownoden)
black skirt: H&M
shoes: Vans sk8-hi sneakers



THREE STRIPES
boys boxers >
I find it unfair that men's underwear is exceedingly more comfortable than women's. Don't get me wrong - I'm a sucker for how cute and sexy women's underwear is, (proving this, I just splurged on a shit ton of new underwear. All black or white and lace-y of course.) but sometimes comfy boxer/boxer briefs are necessary.
Steal them from your man ;) Maybe even trade.

white sports bra: Big 5
boxers: Adidas
distressed jeans: Hollister



FUN WITH JOHN GARDUNO

Had some fun shooting with my friend, John Garduno, one night.
Talented photographer and awesome dude!
His website is definitely a place to visit: johngarduno.com

black cropped top: Urban Outfitters
white skort: Zara
shoes: Vans sk8-hi sneakers


LAST DAYS BEING 22 & I DECIDED I DON'T NEED SHIRTS ANYMORE
My ass was exceedingly wet and itchy after these pictures were taken. Oh, the dedication to please the masses :p All because I try not to make all my selfies look the same.
The reason I'm not wearing a shirt? None. I liked it like that.
Maybe I was feeling all risqué because I was turning twenty-three in a few days.

jean jacket: Levi's vintage jacket
high waist shorts: Urban Outfitters
shoes: Converse sneakers


SOLID NEUTRAL BLOCKING
grey cropped top: TopShop/TopMan
black faux-leather jacket: vintage
white shorts: Big 5
shoes: Converse sneakers



SUBURBAN SIDEWALK SITTIN
black cropped top: Brandy Melville
shoes: Converse sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...